Foreign Registered Nurses Work In SingaporeBy admin On May 1, 2009 Under Featured News
Would you like to do a nursing job in Singapore?
If yes, please send your cover letter and resume to: vincentsiew(at)ymail.com
1. Must have a valid Registered Nurse license from the Board of Nursing in the country that the applicant is currently practicing.
2. Must have 3 years post-registration and current experience in a 250 bed JCI accredited hospital.
3. Must possess at least Diploma in Nursing - a three year Nursing Diploma program comprises of clinical and theory in the following four areas:
a) Medical / Surgical Nursing;
b) Maternal / Infant Nursing (Obstetrics) excluding gynecology;
c) Care of Children (Pediatrics); and
d) Psychiatrics /Mental Health Nursing excluding Neurology.
4. Must be able to furnish at least one Good Employer’s Testimonial on the post registration nursing experiences.
5. Must be proficient in English Language.
In view of the high demand of this Work In Singapore Foreign Registered Nurse Programme from around the world and the Singapore Government Regulations, in certain cases, it may be possible to take up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of successful admission interview before obtaining the relevant Government Work Visa and start working.
Therefore applicants who are in immediate need of jobs and are unable to wait are strongly encouraged NOT to apply.
All applicants are subject to attend an admission interview and acceptance of enrolment comes only upon successful interview.
In other words, all applicants will be accepted upon passing admission interview conducted by Harriet Career Consultancy.
Applicant who does not meet the English Proficiency level will be required to enroll in an English Language Course of three months in duration.
So if you or anyone you know are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org